• Petra: Known as the Rose Red City it was lost for centuries to the outside world
• Jerash: Ionic Columns in Jerash, and classic Temple of Artemis.
• Wadi Rum: The desert of Wadi Rum and the prominent basalt slabs .
• Aqaba: The Jordanian city at the Red Sea, Sharif Hussein Bin Ali Mosque, Aqaba Archeological Museum
• Dead Sea: Mujib Nature Preserve, Hammamat Ma'in and Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea.
A safe haven in a region of conflict, Jordan has delighted visitors for centuries with its World Heritage Sites, friendly towns and inspiring desert landscapes.
Day 1: Arrival in Amman
Upon arrival at Queen Alia Airport, you’ll be transferred to your hotel in Amman. Overnight stay in Amman.
Day 2: Amman
After breakfast, you’ll take a tour of the old city of Amman and explore the Citadel and the Roman Theater. You’ll witness Jordan’s desert castles, which are stunning examples of early Islamic art and architecture. Don’t miss the artwork in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Qasr Amra. Overnight stay in Amman.
Day 3: Jerash
After some breakfast, enjoy a full day tour of Jerash - the world’s best preserved city from the Roman era with a plethora of Roman theatres and temples. Visit Ajloun and the majestic Al-Rabid Castle and afterwards drive back to Amman. Overnight stay in Amman.
Day 4: Madaba - Petra
Visit Mount Nebo and enjoy the iconic view where Moses looked across to the Promised Land and passed away. Discover the Byzantine mosaics which were excavated from the town of Madaba and witness the Madaba Map, which is the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Land. Afterwards, transfer to Kerak and visit the famous Crusader castle, then Shobak to visit the Shobak castle. Overnight stay in Petra.
Day 5: Petra
Visit Petra, the home of the Nabataea’s and a beautiful city carved into a mountain with large colourful rocks, with a nickname of the Red Rose City. Enter the city via the famous and ancient Siq walkway and head up to the Treasury, the most famous edifice in Petra. Overnight stay in Petra.
Day 6: Petra - Little Petra - Wadi Rum
After breakfast at your hotel, the morning is at leisure in Petra, and afterwards you’ll visit Little Petra, which is an old village set in the city’s suburbs. You’ll then drive to the Wadi Rum desert and embark on a 4x4 jeep tour. Arrive at a camp for a folklore dinner and party. Overnight stay in a private Bedouin tent at Wadi Rum.
Day 7: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
After breakfast, you’ll drive to Aqaba and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You could relax, explore some downtown markets or perhaps visit a local beach resort for an exciting snorkelling or scuba diving experience to discover colourful marine life. Overnight stay in Aqaba.
Day 8: Aqaba
Enjoy another day at leisure in Aqaba. Overnight stay in Aqaba.
Day 9: Aqaba - Baptism Site - Dead Sea
After some breakfast, transfer to the famed baptism site by the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized. Afterwards, drive to a hotel near the Dead Sea and spend the rest of the day exploring this lowest point on earth. Try out floating, enjoy a cleansing mud bath and witness the sunset over the lush hills of the West Bank. Overnight stay at Dead Sea.
Day 10: Departure from Dead Sea
Spend the day at leisure at the Dead Sea. You’ll be transferred to Queen Alia Airport for your departure flight home. End of tour.
• Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport upon arrival and departure
• 8 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
• 1 night accommodation at Bedouin tent in Wadi rum includes dinner and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single
• Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program
• 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum
• Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle
• English speaking local guide in Petra for 2 – 3 hours for individuals (1- 4) persons
• English speaking local guide in Jerash for 1 hour for individuals (1- 4) persons
• Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more
• Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more (full passport details must receive prior arrival)
• All lunches and dinners
• Any services not mentioned in the program
• Tips for driver and guides
• Carriages in Petra
• Any air fare
• Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (1 – 4) persons
• Departure taxes ($15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice
© 2019 Brightsun Travel