COVID-19 UPDATE JANUARY 2021
Dear Customers and Friends,
The UK Government confirmed on 4 January 2021 that England will enter a national lockdown. This includes guidance that people can only travel internationally where they have a legally permitted reason. The Scottish Government has also confirmed new stay at home guidance, effective 5 January 2021.
Our dedicated team of Brightsun Travel are available 24/7 to assist you with your travel enquiries regarding changes, cancellations, refunds or bookings.
If you are departing from 1 January to 30th April 2021 you can amend your holiday bookings to later in the year with no amendment fees. Remaining departures will go ahead as planned and if you wish to amend your trip, you can call our customer care team and we will be happy to help to ensure peace of mind with your bookings.
If you have booked a holiday and within 7 days of departure there is FCO advice against travel or a quarantine is required locally or nationally in the UK you will be offered options such as:
- Travel as booked, you can opt to change to new dates.
- Request a voucher for travel later if the airline and hotel policies permit this.
- Cancel and request a refund depending upon airlines and hotel policies.
In case you are instructed by the government 'track and trace' scheme not to travel or you are unable to travel because of new virus or COVID-19 you should be able to claim if you have taken out travel insurance. Our team are available 24/7 and will be happy to assist. Due to the high volume of calls at this time, we will be in prioritising responses according to dates of travel.
If you have a booking with us which you’d like to discuss, please call on 0208 819 1111 or email email@example.com
- Travel corridor advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors
- General travel advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Information for travel from Wales can be found here: https://gov.wales/coronavirus-travel
- Information for travel from Scotland can be found here https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-public-health-checks-at-borders/pages/exemptions/
- Information for travel from Northern Ireland can be found here https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-countries-and-territories-exemptions
On behalf of us all at Brightsun, we hope you and your loved ones stay well and safe.
If your booking was cancelled in light of the unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances due to the COVID-19 outbreak, you will have now received a Refund Credit Note. Refund Credit Notes which have the same financial protection as the original (cancelled) booking.
We know you may have a question relating to the Refund Credit Note (RCN) scheme,
our comprehensive Q&As might have the answer that you are looking for please click here for RCN FAQ.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
© 2020 Brightsun Travel
Enter Previous password